A Few Tips to help provide a better Photo
- Try and use a Digital Camera that is more that 3 mega pixels in size.
- Have your camera settings on the best quality size.
- Make sure there is plenty of light.
- Try and make the person stand out from the background.
- As it is a digital camera take as many photos as you want and then choose the best one, don't just take one photo and hope it is good enough.
- Make sure that you send colour original sized photos. I edit the photo for you.
Scanning a Photo
- Always use an original photo to scan.
- Make sure your Photo and Scanner are dust Free.
- Make sure the photo is bright and clear.
- Go into the options or preferences of your scanner and change the dpi to 600dpi or more.
- Do not crop the photo or knock it down in size, send the original scan.
- Send colour photos only.
- If you follow these rules then I should receive the best sized photo that you have.
REMEMBER THE BETTER THE PHOTO THE BETTER THE PRINT.
Just think of all those photographs you have lying around or saved on your computer, maybe you have seperate photos of your children or parents and want them placed together on 1 single print. Or maybe you just have that 1 special photo that you want to use. These prints make ideal gifts for Birthdays, Anniversarys, Mother Day, Fathers Day, Christmas. Weddings etc, for any occasion you can think of.